[wpspoiler name=”OUT OF BOUNDS” ]
- Any ball coming to rest over any fence, wall or hedge forming the boundary of the course.
- Any ball coming to rest outside the white markers on 2nd, 7th, 8th or 10th holes or in or beyond the channels along the left side of the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 17th and 18th holes, right side of the 2nd hole and that at the back of the 9th green.
[wpspoiler name=”BRIDGES & PATHS” ]
- All bridges and artificially surfaced roads or paths are deemed immovable obstructions.
- Except when the ball is in a water hazard, the ball may be lifted and dropped without penalty, Rule 24-2 applies.
[wpspoiler name=”WATER HAZARDS” ]
- Water hazards are marked with yellow stakes.
- Lateral water hazards are marked with red stakes.
- Rule 26 applies.
[wpspoiler name=”TREES” ]
- Relief shall be taken from staked trees within one club length of the nearest point of relief no nearer the hole without penalty
[wpspoiler name=”BUNKERS” ]
- Stones in bunkers are moveable obstructions.
- Rule 24-1 applies.
[wpspoiler name=”GROUND UNDER REPAIR” ]
- Players are not permitted to play from ‘Ground Under Repair’ and must take a free drop.
- G.U.R. will be marked with white lines.
- Any areas not marked as G.U.R.are integral parts of the Course and the ball must be played as it lies.
[wpspoiler name=”SPRINKLER HEADS” ]
- All fixed sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions.
- The ball may be lifted and dropped without penalty.
- Rule 24.2 applies.
[wpspoiler name=”ETIQUETTE” ]
- Players on the 13th, 14th and 4th green must give way to players on the 5th, 15th and 18th Tee Boxes respectively.
- 3 and 4 ball matches must give way to 2 ball matches without request.
- Please repair pitch marks on the Greens.
- Please replace all divots and firmly stamp down.
- Please rake sand in Bunkers after use.